Daytona DMX x Vainl Archive
Japanese contemporary label Vainl Archive, helmed by industry stalwart Kouhei Ohkita, returns with a new and exciting sneaker collaboration. Focusing on the iconic 90's Daytona DMX silhouette, alternate mesh and synthetic leather panels are atop Reebok DMX moving air technology. A cushy EVA midsole combined with a removable sockliner accommodates orthotics for comfort. Added reflective details and subtle co-branding complete the swooping speed of a traditional look made for the future.
- Materials: Textile and synthetic upper
- Best for: Athleisure, heritage style, and everyday wear
- EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock
- Durable high-abrasion rubber outsole
- Removable sockliner accommodates orthotics
- Product code: DV5800